CO2 Laser Machine
Product origin JINAN,CHINA
Delivery time 15 days after receipt of deposit
Supply capacity 500 sets per month
Laser engraving and cutting machine applications:
1.Advertising Industry: Acrylic , double color board & other advertising material engraving & cutting.
2. Laser enraving machine used in leather Industry: Engraving & through-carving on leather & cloth.
3. Craft Industry: Engrave and cut on paper, wooden material, bamboo, leather, seashell & ivory material.
4. Model Industry: Cutting for architectural model , Aviation and navigation model, wooden toy.
5. Laser cutting machine used in Packaging Industry: Engrave & cut on rubber, composite board & Laser die board.
6. Laser machine used for engraving & cutting in decoration industry & electronic appliance industry materials
We can produce 500 sets of laser engraving and cutting machine every month.
Laser engraving and cutting machine 1390
1.Professional design for client in different industry, reasonable structure, pleased appearance & practical.
2. High strength & high stable mechanical structure composed of high precision mould , machine moved stable, in high speed & precision , back-open design convenient for material process & no limit for material length.
3. Adopt flight path design, special structure, little path deviation, high performance & easy adjustment.
4. Update USB offline control system & large memory capacity to improve work speed & efficiency.
5. Up and down table and Rotary device is optional.
Motorized up and down table and rotary device
Sealed-off Glass CO2 Laser Wavelength: 10.6um
40W/ 60W 60W/80W 100W/130W
Laser Tube Cooling
Laser Output Control
0—100% No section control、Soft inner 0—100% adjustable.
Control System and Driver
High Speed DSP control system, stepper motor, High subdivision driver
Minimum Letter Size
Chinese : 1.5mm English :1mm
Rise and Fall Height
100mm (adjusted manually)
Temperature：0—45℃ Humidity 5%—95%
（ No condensate water）
Supported Format and Software
PLT、DST、DXF、BMP、 AI、 Support AutoCAD、Corel Draw output directly