1.Our sales are online for 24-hours. We can also supply overseas install service.
Yes. We have free training online. If there is big trouble with your machine in the warranty time, we can repair it.
2.Are you manufacturer ?
Yes,We are factory since 2008. Also we have more than 10 countries overseas warehouse and department.
3.How is your after sales service?
Our sales are online for 24-hours. We can also supply overseas install service.
4.Can I get a machine according to my own requirements?
Sure.We accept OEM and ODM
5.What’s your MOQ and delivery?
Our MOQ is 1 set machine. We could send machine to your country port directly, please tell us your port name. There will be best shipping freight and machine price send to you.
6.This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy operate?
There are guide video that show how to use machine and english instruction book send to you with machine. If there is still have any question, we will provide free professinal guide for you until you could use machine well.
7.How to do maintanance of fiber laser cutting machine
Circulating water replacement and water tank cleaning: Before the machine works, make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water. The water quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. This is best done once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: long-term use of the fan in the machine will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, make the fan a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, the fan must be cleaned.
3. Lens cleaning: There will be some reflectors and focusing lenses on the machine. The laser light is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is easily stained with dust or other contaminants, which can cause laser loss or damage to the lens. So clean the lenses every day. At the same time of cleaning:
1. The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged;
2. The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
3. When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
4. Guide rail cleaning: guide rails and linear shafts are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion points are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment. Therefore, the machine guide rails are cleaned every half month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
5. Fastening of screws and couplings: After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will loosen, which will affect the stability of mechanical motion. Therefore, observe the transmission components during the operation of the machine. There is no abnormal noise or abnormal phenomenon, and the problem should be confirmed and maintained in time. At the same time, the machine should use tools to tighten the screws one by one after a period of time. The first firming should be about one month after the equipment is used.
6. Inspection of the optical path: The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. There is no offset problem of the focusing mirror in the optical path, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part and offset There is a high possibility that, although there will be no deviation under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user must check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
8.What Influences The Operation Of Servo Motor Of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Fiber laser cutting machine has been widely accepted by the society and applied in many industries, which is welcomed by customers. It helps customers improve
production efficiency and product competitiveness.
But at the same time, we don't know much about the function of the machine components, so today we will talk about the factors that affect the operation of the
servo motor of the fiber laser cutting machine.
Fiber Laser Cutter 1500W Laser Cutting Machine.jpg
1. Mechanical factors
Mechanical problems are common, mainly in the design, transmission, installation, materials, mechanical wear and other aspects.
2. Mechanical resonance
The biggest influence of mechanical resonance on servo system is that it can not continue to improve the response of servo motor, so that the whole equipment is in a relatively low response state.
3. Mechanical vibration
The essence of mechanical vibration is also the natural frequency of machinery, which usually occurs in the single end fixed suspension beam structure, especially in the acceleration and deceleration stage.
4. Mechanical internal stress, external force and other factors
Due to the different mechanical materials and installation, the mechanical internal stress and static friction of each transmission shaft on the equipment may be different.
5. Numerical control system factors
In some cases, the effect of servo calibration is not obvious, and it may be necessary to intervene in the adjustment of the control system.
These are the factors that affect the operation of the servo motor of the fiber laser cutting machine, which need our engineers to pay more attention in the operation process.
Get the latest price? We'll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)